Last Updated: August 31, 2023
Welcome to Big Sisters/Sisterhood LLC!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for using the Big Sisters/Sisterhood website located at https://www.Bigsistersisterhood.com/. By accessing this website, we assume you agree to abide by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any of these terms, please refrain from using Big Sisters/Sisterhood LLC.
The following terms apply to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement, and Disclaimer Notice, as well as all Agreements: “Client,” “You,” and “Your” refer to you as the user accessing this website and complying with the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company,” “Ourselves,” “We,” “Our,” and “Us” refer to our Company. “Party,” “Parties,” or “Us” refer to both the user and Big Sisters/Sisterhood LLC.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of providing assistance to the user in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the user’s needs with respect to the provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to the prevailing law of the United States. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization, and/or he/she or they are taken as interchangeable and therefore as the same.
DMCA Agent Information
If you believe that any content on the website infringes upon your copyrights, you may contact our designated agent, Kalief, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at:
400 Chesterfield Center Ste 400 Chesterfield, MO 63017
Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all intellectual property rights for the materials on Big Sisters/Sisterhood LLC belong to Big Sisters/Sisterhood LLC and/or its licensors. All rights are reserved. You may access these materials for personal use, subject to the restrictions defined in these terms and conditions.
You are prohibited from:
- Republishing material from Big Sisters/Sisterhood LLC
- Selling, renting, or sub-licensing material from Big Sisters/Sisterhood LLC
- Reproducing, duplicating, or copying material from Big Sisters/Sisterhood LLC
- Redistributing content from Big Sisters/Sisterhood LLC
This Agreement is effective from the date hereof.
Certain parts of this website allow users to post and exchange opinions and data. Big Sisters/Sisterhood LLC does not pre-screen, edit, publish, or review Comments before their appearance on the website. Comments reflect the views of their authors and not necessarily those of Big Sisters/Sisterhood LLC, its agents, or affiliates.
To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Big Sisters/Sisterhood LLC shall not be liable for any Comments or any liability, damages, or expenses resulting from the use or posting of Comments on this website.
Big Sisters/Sisterhood LLC reserves the right to monitor all comments and to remove any comments that are considered inappropriate, offensive, or in violation of our Terms and Conditions.
By posting Comments, you warrant and represent that:
- You have the right to post the Comments on our website and possess all necessary licenses and consents to do so.
- The Comments do not infringe upon any intellectual property rights, including copyright, patent, or trademark, of any third party.
- The Comments do not contain defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material that invades privacy.
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business, custom, or present business activities or unlawful actions.
You grant Big Sisters/Sisterhood LLC a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use and reproduce your Comments in any form, format, or media.
❏ Hyperlinking to our Content
The following entities may link to our website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies
- Search engines
- News organizations
- Online directory distributors linking in the same manner as they hyperlink to the websites of other listed businesses
- System-wide Accredited Businesses, excluding soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups, which may not link to our website
These entities may link to our home page, publications, or other website information as long as the link:
(a) Is not misleading (b) Does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services (c) Fits within the context of the linking party’s website
We may consider and approve other link requests from:
- Consumer and/or business information sources
- dot.com community sites
- Associations or other groups representing charities
- Online directory distributors
- Internet portals
- Accounting, law, and consulting firms
- Educational institutions and trade associations
We will approve link requests from these organizations if:
(a) The link would not negatively impact us or our authorized businesses (b) The organization has no negative history with us (c) The benefit to us from the visibility of the link compensates for the absence of Big Sisters/Sisterhood LLC (d) The link is relevant to general resource information
If you represent an organization listed above and wish to link to our website, please send an email to Big Sisters/Sisterhood LLC. Include your name, organization name, contact information, your website’s URL, a list of URLs from which you intend to link to our website, and a list of URLs on our website you intend to link to. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may link to our website as follows:
- By using our company name
- By using the uniform resource locator being linked to
- Using any other description of our Website that is relevant to the context and format of content on the linking party’s site
No use of Big Sisters/Sisterhood LLC’s logo or other proprietary graphics for linking is permitted without a trademark license agreement.
Without prior written permission, you may not create frames around our Web Pages that alter the visual presentation or appearance of our website in any way.
❏ Content Liability
We are not liable for any content appearing on your website. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising from your website. No link(s) should appear on any website that may be deemed defamatory, obscene, criminal, or that infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or violation of any third-party rights.
❏ Your Privacy
❏ Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request the removal of any links or specific links to our website. You agree to promptly remove all links upon our request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and our linking policy at any time. By linking to our website, you agree to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
If you come across any offensive link on our website, please contact us immediately for its removal. While we review each request to remove links, we are not obligated to respond directly.
We do not ensure the accuracy of the information on this website. We do not warrant its completeness or accuracy and do not guarantee the website’s availability or the currency of its content.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and its use. This disclaimer does not:
- Exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury
- Exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation
- Exclude any of our or your liabilities not permitted under applicable law
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set forth in this section and elsewhere in this disclaimer:
(a) Are subject to the preceding paragraph (b) Govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, in contract, in tort, and for breach of statutory duty
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided as per our terms, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Please review these terms and conditions regularly, as they are subject to change without notice. Your continued use of the website constitutes your acceptance of any such changes.