Welcome to Big Sister/Sisterhood LLC!
These terms and conditions define the principles and rules for utilizing the Big Sister/Sisterhood website, set at https://www.Bigsistersisterhood.com/.
By accessing this website, we assume you agree to these terms and conditions. Do not continue using Big Sister/Sisterhood LLC if you are not comfortable conforming to all the terms and conditions expressed on this page.
The following terminology applies to those Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice, and all Agreements: "Client," "You," and "“Your" refers to you - the user - logging on this website and compliant with the Company's terms and conditions. "The Company," "Ourselves," "We," "Our," and "Us" refers to our Company. "Party," "Parties," or "Us" refers to both the shopper and Big Sisterhood LLC.
All terms confer with the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the method of our help to the shopper within the most practical manner for the specific purpose of meeting the client's desires in respect to the provision of the Company's expressed services, by and subject to, prevailing law of United States. Any use of the above nomenclature or alternative words within the singular, plural, capitalization, and he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and so as of the same.
Unless otherwise expressed, Big Sister/Sisterhood LLC and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Big Sister/Sisterhood LLC. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Big Sister/Sisterhood LLC for your personal use, subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
**You must not:
- Republish material from Big Sister/Sisterhood LLC
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from Big Sister/Sisterhood LLC
- Reproduce, duplicate, or copy material from Big Sister/Sisterhood LLC
- Redistribute content from Big Sister/Sisterhood LLC
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website allow users to post and exchange opinions and data in some website regions. Big Sister/Sisterhood LLC does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments before their presence on the website. Comments don't replicate Big Sister/Sisterhood LLC's views and opinions, its agents, and/or affiliates. Comments replicate the views and opinions of the one who posts their views and opinions. The opinions expressed in these comments are the opinions of the author only, not of Big Sisters/Sisterhood LLC itself
To the extent allowable by applicable laws, Big Sister/Sisterhood LLC shall not be accountable for the Comments or any liability, damages, or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the comments on this website.
Big Sister/Sisterhood LLC reserves the right to observe all comments and remove any comments that can be thought to be inappropriate, offensive – or if the behavior/language violates our Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to try to do so;
- The Comments don't invade any intellectual property right, together with while not limitation copyright, patent, or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments don't contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material that is an invasion of privacy.
- The comments won't be wont to solicit or promote business or custom or gift business activities or unlawful activity.
You herewith grant Big Sister/Sisterhood LLC a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any forms, formats, or media.
❏ Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations could link to our website while not prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors could link to our web site within the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses;
- System-wide licensed Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity-looking malls, and charity fundraising groups which cannot link to our website.
These organizations could link to our home page, to publications, or alternative website data so long as the link:
(a) isn't in any method deceptive.
(b) doesn't incorrectly imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its merchandise and/or services.
(c) fits inside the context of the linking party's website.
We could contemplate and approve different link requests from the following kinds of organizations:
- commonly known client and/or business data sources.
- com community sites.
- associations or other teams representing charities.
- online directory distributors.
- internet portals.
- accounting, law, and consulting firms.
- educational establishments and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we conclude the following:
(a) the link would not create us to look unfavorably to ourselves or our authorized businesses.
(b) the organization doesn't have any negative records with us;
(c) the profit to us from the visibility of the link compensates the absence of Big Sister/Sisterhood LLC;
(d) the link is within the context of general resource info.
If you run an organization, like the ones listed in the paragraph above, and have an interest in linking to our website, let us know by sending an e-mail to Big Sister/Sisterhood LLC. Please embody your name, your organization name, contact info, the URL of your website, a listing of any URLs from that you propose to link to our website, and a listing of the URLs on our website that you'd wish to connect. Give 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations could link to our website as follows:
- By use of our company name.
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to;
- Using the other description of our Website being linked to, it makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
No use of Big Sister/Sisterhood LLC's brand or alternative design will be allowed for linking - absent a trademark license agreement.
Without previous approval and written permission, you will not produce frames around our Web Pages that alter in any means the visual presentation or appearance of our website.
❏ Content Liability
We shall not be held accountable for any content that seems on your website. You conform to protect and defend us against all claims that are rising on your website. No link(s) ought to appear on any website that will be as calumnious, obscene, or criminal, or that infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or different violation of, any third-party rights.
❏ Your Privacy
❏ Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any explicit link to our website. You approve to immediately take away all links at our website upon request. We jointly reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By linking to our website, you conform to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website: if you discover any link on our website that's offensive for any reason, contact and inform us right now. We'll review every request to get rid of links. However, we aren't obligated to close or reply to you directly.
We don't make sure that the data on this website is correct; we don't warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor can we promise to make sure that the website remains offered or that the fabric on the website is well-kept to this point.
To the utmost extent permissible by applicable law, we tend to exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions regarding our website and its use. Nothing during this disclaimer will:
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or deceitful misrepresentation;
- Limit any of our or your liabilities in any means that's not permissible underneath applicable law;
- Exclude any of our or your liabilities that will not be excluded underneath applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set during this section and elsewhere during this disclaimer:
(a) are subject to the preceding paragraph.
(b) govern all liabilities arising underneath the disclaimer and liabilities arising in contract, in wrongful conduct, and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and also the data and services on the website are provided according to our terms, we will not be responsible for any loss or harm of any nature.