Last Updated: May 07, 2021
Attn: Customer Service
400 Chesterfield Center Suite 400
Chesterfield, MO 63017
❏ Information we collect, store and use:
The personal data you are asked to supply, and therefore the reasons you are asked to provide it, are created clear to you when we ask you to give your data.
For example, if you Join our Community or provide us with your email address, your contact information would Create an Account, your data that you would enter to checkout to purchase any of our products. You enter your debit or credit card information, shipping address, billing address, name, telephone number, etc. This information is used only as intended by you to complete the purchase of our product or service. It is not used for anything other than what you intended for it to be used for.
There are some special cases; if you sign up for our email or receive text messages from us, we will use your information to contact you if there is a promotional discount, sell, customer survey, changes to our site, etc. Unless you contact us and opt-out of receiving any correspondence from us. In that case, we will honor your request. It is always an option to opt-out and asks us to “turn off” these data collecting features; usually, we can honor such requests.
If you contact us directly, we tend to receive further data concerning you, like your first and last name, email address, and any other information you opt to provide us with to help us better assist you.
❏ How we tend to use your data:
- We use the data we tend to collect in numerous ways that, as provided here:
- To collect data to continue to operate and maintain our website.
- To improve or change and expand our website.
- For data purposes to help us better understand and analyze however you employ our website.
- To develop new product, services, features, and practicality
- To communicate with you, either directly or through one in every one of our partners and for client service, to supply you with updates and alternative data regarding the website and for selling and promotional functions.
- To send you emails (unless you opt-out of this)
- To be able to detect and stop fraud.
- To log files
Big Sisters / Sisterhood LLC follows a regular procedure of using log files. These files log guests after they visit websites. All hosting firms do this and the vicinity of hosting services' analytics.
The data collected by log files embrace web protocol (IP) addresses, browser sort, web Service supplier (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and usually the number of clicks. These do not seem to be coupled with any data that's in-person identifiable. The information aims to analyze trends, administer the positioning, trail users' movement on the website, and gather demographic data.
❏ Secured Measure
We have implemented security measures to protect your personal information. When you checkout through our site, you enter your data in a secure location. When creating an account on our site, we ask that you make a password with special characters to prevent breaches.
❏ Cookies and net Beacons
Like any alternative website, Big Sisters / Sisterhood LLC uses 'cookies. These cookies are used to store data and visitors' preferences and, therefore, the website's pages that the traveler accessed or visited. The data is used to optimize the users' expertise by customizing our web content-supported visitors' browser sort and alternative information.❏ Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
❏ Third-Party Privacy Policies
You can opt to disable cookies through your individual browser choices. "To understand a lot of elaborate data concerning cookie management with specific net browsers," it is found at the browsers' various websites.
❏ CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among alternative rights, California shoppers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer's personal information disclose the classes and specific items of private information that a company has collected concerning shoppers.
- Request that a business deletes any personal information concerning the buyer that a company has collected.
- Request that a business sells a consumer's personal information, not sell the consumer's personal information.
If you make a request, we've one month to reply to you. If you would prefer to exercise any of those rights, please contact us.
❏ GDPR information Protection Rights
We prefer to ensure you're attentive to all of your information protection rights. Each user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access - you have got the right to request copies of your personal information. We tend to charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – you have the right to request that we correct any data you suspect is inaccurate. Furthermore, you might have the right to request that we complete the information you suppose is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – you have the right to request that we erase your personal information beneath specific conditions.
- The right to limit process – you have got the right to request that we tend to restrict the process of your personal information beneath specific conditions.
- The right to object to process – you have the right to object to our information method, beneath specific conditions.
- The right to information movability – you retains the right to request that we tend to transfer the info that we've collected to a different organization, or on to you, beneath specific conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to reply to you. If you would prefer to exercise any of those rights, please contact us.
❏ Children's Data
Another part of our priority is adding protection for kids whereas using the web. We tend to encourage folks and guardians to look at, participate in, and monitor and guide their online activity.
Big Sisters / Sisterhood LLC does not wittingly collect any Personally identifiable data from youngsters beneath thirteen (13) years old. Suppose you think that your kid provided this type of knowledge on our website. In that case, we tend to encourage you to contact us instantly and that we can make our most significant efforts to take away such data from our records promptly.
❏ Changes to this Policy
We reserve the right to change this policy at any time; if we change this policy, we will post it on our site; we will also send you an email regarding these changes as well.